Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Another lil' update

Amelia and her new fave pastime- the 'side'





Just wanted to let you know another example of how God is providing. We went to our randomly assigned playgroup for the first time last week (we were assigned through the online moms group I joined). While there I got talking to another mom. It turns out that she grew up in Peoria and went to Peoria Christian and knew a bunch of people that I also grew up with. Then, she said that she grew up going to Morton Bible and knew a bunch of people that I knew growing up from there as well. Then, she said that her parents go to Crosspoint and we learned that she knows my brother-in-law and his parents. THEN, she said that her parents still live in Morton and, we determined, live 5 houses down from my parents on the SAME STREET. How cool is the Lord! Most importantly I have met another strong Christian mom in my area. Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment